Purchasing a license and entitled as a license at Draftik implies purchasing of a digital asset and have full privilege to use it.
Hence in order to understand our license and policies keep reading on!
Two license types are made available for purchase.
- Standard License
- Exclusive License
What is Standard License?
Grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”). The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms.
- Personal Use - Unlimited Projects
- Commercial Use - 1 Project*
- Number of Users - 1
- This license doesn’t allow to transfer right to third party on any purchased item.
- Re-distribute the Item as a stock image or its source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it on Draftik or other marketplaces as your own.
What is Exclusive License?
The author of the Item grants full ownership of purchased Item to the buy and you are entitled to:
- Use it to create end Products for clients or personal projects or even you can re-distribute the Item as a stock image or sell in marketplaces.
- For some Items, the component may be sourced by the author from elsewhere hence different license terms may apply to the component. For instance, someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license may apply to that particular component instead of the exclusive license. In such case, the component will be identified and distinguished by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. Excluding such components, the exclusive license will apply to the rest of the Item.
- Draftik.net (Draftik) holds no responsibility to these licenses or on the one entitling you with these licenses.